SoltuAbout the company
My client is a global agency giant, who works with companies ranging from start-ups to larger corporations, to assist within the development and digital space. About the role
We are seeking to bring on board an Architect who specialises within CRM. You will have extensive experience within client-facing positions and a solid background working with Dynamics. You will be working on the migration of a number of instances, in addition to a couple of other CRM solutions.
My client is seeking a highly intelligent and curious individual, who is keen to work on meaningful projects. Here’s what you’ll do on a daily basis:
Skills & Experience
- You will lead the teams of SMEs throughout the transformation process to deliver exceptional outcomes to our clients
- Deliver Agile solutions for a number of exciting projects, while working with all the latest technologies
- Work with the team to deliver the migration of a number of CRM projects
- Think through complex problems, and work with a team to make them a reality
- Helping to build, maintain and improve our projects
To be considered you will have:
- Full working rights!
- 4-5yrs experience working with CRM integration
- A solid background working with Dynamics (must have!)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Agile Experience and Mindset
Respect, continuous feedback and a non-hierarchical structure are all an important part of their culture. In saying that you will be working within a highly Agile environment, where you will be collaborating as a team to encourage each other to share ideas and new skills. Benefits
How to apply
- Flexible working arrangements (remote working)
- Options for additional annual leave
- Great team & culture
or Call Brianna Bailey or Ian Whitmore on 03 9245 0600 for a confidential discussion.