About the company
We are working with one of the most well-respected consultancies within the tech and Agile community, on a global scale. They are continuously seeking to grow and spread change amongst. In addition, my clients have a group of tech-savvy and energetic team members, who genuinely care about what they do, in making a positive impact in moving humanity forward. About the role
Within this top-tier consultancy, you will be working on a huge variety of exciting projects, using cutting edge technology, with some of the top clients here in Melbourne.
As a Senior Developer, my client is seeking a highly intelligent and curious individual. Here’s what you’ll do on a daily basis:
Skills & experience
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices such as TDD through pair programming
- Think through complex problems, and work with a team to make them a reality
- Work with a variety of languages and frameworks within a polyglot environment
- Helping to build, maintain and improve our projects
To be considered you will ideally have experience using:
You will have:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A strong technical background
- Willingness to share and grow your ideas and tech skills
- Agile Experience and Mindset – strong understanding of TDD.
Respect, continuous feedback and a non-hierarchical structure are all an important part of their culture. In saying that you will be working within a highly Agile environment, where you will be collaborating as a team to encourage each other to share ideas and new skills. Benefits
How to apply
- Attractive salary
- Company-paid for group training
- Weekly Brown Bag days
- Opportunity to attend and speak at Australia’s top tech conferences
- Huge opportunity to learn new languages and frameworks
- A collaborative culture, with the ability to learn and connect with colleagues
or Call Brianna on 03 9245 0609 for a confidential discussion.