Senior Test Analyst
Our client is focussed on outcomes rather than process and has a financial services product in the market, like no other! They are well known across the Australian landscape and are seeking to grow their stable team of talented IT staff with a smart and highly creative Senior Test Analyst.
The testing function is still fairly immature and is currently taken care of by the development team and business analysts, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join and have input into the testing environment.
This role requires a Test Analyst that thrives in an Agile set-up with short iterations and release cycles; considers them-self a paradigm breaker / out the box initiator, and is adept at testing systems with a strong focus on quality. The ideal candidate will understand business processes and be well versed in the financial domain. The skills and experience required for this role are:
- At least 5 years of testing experience 80% Manual and 20% Automation
- Agile experience with a deep understanding of agile development processes;
- Compliance and Risk project experience is highly desirable and those with a strong background in these projects will be given preference
- Automation testing exp is an advantage although the core of your work will initially be manual
- Proven experience in the following, Exploratory, Systems, Database, and Web API testing
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good self-awareness
- Financial services experience is required
- Tertiary Qualified and permanent resident
- You will be able to understand the business landscape and business context
- Have previously worked with Customer and Financial Data
This is a close-knit, innovative, and technology-led working environment that rewards hard working and exceptional employees, so apply now to be considered for this great opportunity.
Please note this role is only open to candidates already residing in Melbourne, due to the interview process.