We’ve got some sought after DevOps Engineer roles at one of Melbourne’s top Agile houses up for grabs. Trust us, the chance to work for a brand with such well-established DevOps practices doesn’t come along every day. So, whether you’re junior or senior or somewhere in between we want to talk to you.What can you expect:
- A supportive bunch of mates, career development and training
- Opportunities to get smarter and certified for it (AWS, etc.)
- To attend regularly hosted or sponsored meetups on the latest tech (that’s right, you’ll be amongst the best of the best)
Does this sound like you?
You’re hungry and excited by new technologies with a willingness to learn the lingo, trends and brands to beat. You’ve got a strong Linux administration background bundled with oodles of AWS experience – in other words, you know your stuff and aren’t afraid to show it.Hold your horses - To apply, you must have:
- Extensive experience living and breathing Linux system administration
- A ridiculous amount of time spent with AWS cloud technologies, ideally CloudFormation too
- Fluency in Python, Bash, Perl or PowerShell (you might even dream in these languages, too)
- The ability to ‘wrangle cats’ – AKA keep large dev teams in line and on track
- The knowledge that Puppet, Chef, Bamboo, Jenkins and Ansible aren't cartoon characters, but rather infrastructure automation tools you use all the time
- A love of containerisation and the relevant tools, like Docker
- Agile as your middle name (not literally, of course)
If you're looking to take your career to the next level (be it stepping into a more senior role or taking on a leadership position) I'd love to hear from you to discuss this role among others.
Please contact Dylan on 9245 0603 for a confidential discussion or simply APPLY for immediate consideration.