- Fast paced project environment
- Well-known brand
- 12 month contract on offer
- Attractive $$$
We're looking for a Product Designer to drive product-led innovation at one of our key clients, who work in a high volume/traffic environment. We are looking for more of a traditional UX/Product Designer that cuts across research and UI.
You'll work on complex design projects across multiple product teams and shape our clients user experience and UI across the business and report through to a highly competent UX/UI Manager. This is a superb opportunity to join a rapidly-evolving, technology function and take on challenging assignments that have the potential to transform the way our client operates. It's a great opportunity to bring to life human-centered design products – that meet both user needs and business goals and establish your portfolio with a well-known market brand. Responsibilities:
- Defining the end-to-end user experience on various products, collaborating with product managers, designers, and engineers to turn that vision into reality.
- Lead design projects through the product development lifecycle, working closely with Product & Engineering to understand problems and iterate through solutions.
- Plan and execute user research, deploying all the tools in your arsenal to understand user motivations, habits, and workflows.
- Distil your work into highly engaging and functional sketches, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, and hi-fidelity designs – communicating and presenting these ideas to both technology and commercial stakeholders.
- Champion user experience and advocate for design and user research best practice across the organisation, helping to build design culture and systems.
- Live and breathe UX and product design – and are more of a traditional UX/Product Designer that cuts across research and UI.
- Excel using the tools of the trade (e.g.Figma and Google Analytics) and producing pixel-perfect specs
- Ideally you will have worked for some large enterprise and high traffic sites
- Love tackling ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to a desirable and viable solution.
- Are a clear thinker and persuasive communicator with ability to gain support for your ideas and engage with stakeholders across the company to gather feedback.
- Have excellent organisational, time, communication, and project management skills.
- You place quality over speed, but you iterate and improve as swiftly as possible
- You're self-motivated and can work independently.
- Have experience working with multidisciplinary teams e.g., Engineers, Marketing, Technology etc
Call Louise Hurst on 0408 980 517
or APPLY now! Our client is looking to have someone on board ASAP.