Our client is one of the key players in the education/training space and are well known for investing in the latest, cutting edge technology to support the development of their customers. This is a newly created role giving the successful candidate the opportunity to own and put their flavour on how this space looks.
The role will report directly into the Head of Security and sits within the overall security team but will see you partnering with risk, governance and compliance stakeholders in functions such as Risk Services, Internal Audit, Compliance, Legal and other business areas. About the role:
This role will suit someone that has come from a technical (security or another discipline) background who has a strong interest within communications/policy and is wanting to apply these skills within the cybersecurity space or vice versa. Knowledge of cyber security trends and information sources is a key part of this role, with the real focus on employee engagement and the ability to effectively communicate awareness.
You will be required to lead a multifaceted program of awareness, engagement and culture in relation to cyber and physical security within our clients internal and external environment, embedding security thinking into every employee's way of operating.
You will drive innovative methods of engagement and deliver these at all levels; be it a lunch and learn session, monthly newsletter to dropping in on team meetings. The successful person will be at the forefront of driving security awareness and creating strong branding for our client’s name. To be considered for this role:
- Previous experience designing and delivering enterprise awareness and engagement plans
- Innovative thinking and ability to use this to drive strong security culture
- Proven ability to establish, implement and maintain policies and procedures
- Prior experience in running awareness training and campaigns, as well as campaign review and testing
- Technical background with experience in communications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Awareness of cyber security trends and information sources
If you are looking for such a challenge and have the requisite skills and experience as listed above, then we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion on the role, please call Dylan directly on (03) 9245 0603
or apply now.