About the company
We’re working with a really exciting start-up company that’s gone past the standard ‘start-up phase’ – developing and maintaining an educational app, used within a number of Australia’s top universities and currently being used by lecturers extensively around the world. The aim of the company and their product is to increase student involvement. About the role
We are seeking a team player who is keen to develop products within a fast-growing business. You will be supporting a tight-knit team of top tier developers, reporting directly to the Lead Engineer.
Skills & experience
- Expand your knowledge, using the latest cutting-edge technology
- Help build better learning environments for students
- Work closely with others in a highly Agile environment
This job is for someone who is curious, a team-player, and somebody wanting to get their hands-on cutting-edge tech. Ideally, you’ll have had prior experience working within a start-up or Agile environment, and you will be comfortable with high levels of accountability. Does this sound like you? Yes. Wanting to work for a more meaningful company? Absolutely!
Great! Let’s move onto the more nitty-gritty stuff.
You will preferably have 2+ years’ experience working with:
- React & ReactNative
You will have:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A strong technical background
- Structured problem solver
- Fast Paced and high performance
- Highly motivated and goal driven
- A growth mindset with the ability to deliver results
A diverse culture of highly intelligent, values-driven people who like to have fun, are passionate about their product, and generally care about making a positive impact on the next generation. Benefits
How to apply
- Flexible working environment
- Attractive salary with the ability to earn shares in company equity
- Collaborative and sociable culture
or Brianna on 03 9245 0609 for a confidential discussion.