Immediate need for multiple Desktop Support Analysts for a 5-month contract based in Sydney's CBD. As a Desktop Support Analyst, your main responsibility will be providing face-to-face support for service incidents and requests.
You will work in a highly supportive and challenging team with an emphasis on one-stop assistance for users. To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Enterprise size support experience.
- Experience with Windows 7 or 10.
- Previous SCCM experience (imaging, deployment and data migration).
- Strong skills with Office 365, including online administration portal experience.
- Technically advanced in determining: PC hardware faults, connectivity issues (LAN/WAN), data transfer, PC deployment
- Experience working with ServiceNow logging system.
- Customer focused with exceptional people skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Highly competent in working autonomously without supervision, and knowing when to take on additional tasks without being advised to do so.
- Valid driver’s licence.
This is an urgent requirement with the client prepared to interview and have someone start in the role early June. Apply now for immediate consideration or call Dylan on (03) 9245 0603 for a confidential discussion.