Expanding financial organisation seeking Scrum Master / Iteration Manager with advanced experience working across functional agile teams to ensure optimum delivery.
- Scrum Master / Iteration Manager
- Insurance Industry
- 6- month contract
My client is a leading financial innovator with a growing global brand seeking an Agile Scrum Master / Iteration Manager to join their agile team in Melbourne’s CBD.
This is a 6-month contract with immediate start – with view to extension or permanency. Role:
This role is tailored to a scrum master that can work within a cross-functional agile team ensuring that projects are delivered to a high standard.
The main objective for the scrum master in this organisation is to demonstrate and elaborate on agile delivery methodology.
Within this organisation, the main focus will be on defining the scope of the project and embodying agile methods of working and addressing risk and issue management.
The right candidate will have impeccable communication skills and be a person that can work alongside different parts of an agile environment. Mandatory Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in agile delivery across multiple of domains and working with co-located and remote teams.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more Agile frameworks as acquired through formal certification and practical experience.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle from concept through to final implementation.
- Demonstrated success in delivering projects using Agile techniques in the online domain. It would be advantageous to have exposure to both web and application development across various language platforms.
- People leadership experience.
- Excellent planning, analytical and facilitation skills.
- Proactive promoter of best practices and a quality mindset.
- Proven success in working with and across Business and IT Delivery Teams to deliver effective and cost-efficient technology-based solutions.
- Your financial management skills will stand you in good stead.
- Have worked within a customer-focussed team in a Digital or Online Services environment, with a strong focus on products.
- CSM, CSP-SM, PSM I and PSM II, and/or SAFe qualifications will be highly regarded.
The opportunity to join an employer of choice where you work will be valued and work, life, balance is a key priority. To find out further info, please call Dash on (03) 9245 0605 for a confidential discussion or “APPLY”