About the company
We are working with one of Australia’s most well-respected companies, who pride themselves on their integrity, accountability and respect. With millions of customers worldwide, their focus is on refining the customer experience, and building rapport within the community. About the role
We are looking for a team player who is keen to work within a close-knit specialist A-Grade team of polyglot developers, re-creating and designing the product. You will be responsible for building and growing the digital networks. You will:
Skills & experience
- Expand your knowledge, using the latest cutting-edge technology.
- Work closely with a specialist team in a highly Agile environment.
This job is for someone who is curious, a team-player, and somebody wanting to get their hands-on cutting-edge tech. We are looking for someone with a strong agile development mindset and who is passionate about quality software and delivering to the business.
To stand out from the pack, you will have:
- Java8 / Spring Boot
- Bonus points for experience with Golang or/and Kubernetes
You will have:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A strong technical background
- Passion for new technology
- Fast Paced and high performance
- Accountability – own your actions
- Agile Experience and Mindset – strong understanding of TDD.
A diverse culture of highly intelligent, values-driven people who like to have fun, are passionate about their product, and generally care about creating something that millions of people use on a daily basis. Benefits
How to apply
- Attractive salary + Bonuses
- Flexible working environment
- Lifestyle leave, career breaks
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Collaborative and friendly culture
or Brianna on 03 9245 0609 for a confidential discussion.