Our client is one of Australia's leading banks who utilises cutting-edge technologies to build its global platform. They are quickly becoming the favoured site for a significant number of customers and clients internationally and are seeking an innovative Senior Developer to join their culturally diverse team. They are committed to giving you every opportunity to learn and grow by creating a thriving and inclusive workplace. About the role
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Java Developer with a proven track record in delivering code and proactively designing and implementing solutions. This highly sought-after role is perfect for a talented, creative and motivated self-learner to take leadership and stand out from the crowd. Skills & experience
You will have:
- Extensive experience working with Java & Spring whilst working in an Agile environment
- Experience in working with Microservices
- Previous experience with GCP / Openshift
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Monolith to microservices system migration experience is advantage.
- Logging/reporting/eventing system experience - Splunk, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Concurrent/Parallel programming experience in Java
- Security domain experience with good handle on Cryptography packages/APIs
- A keen interest in personal development with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Agile experience and mindset
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain your work technically
- Expert design experience with medium to complex enterprise application.
Be part of a company that values collaboration and teamwork, ensuring everyone is sharing ideas and working together towards the same mission. Our client is proud to be culturally diverse and showcases the Crème de la crème of talented developers and engineers from all over the world. Benefits
How to apply
- Generous remuneration structure
- Discounts on selected products and services
- Huge emphasis on continuous training and development
- Flexible working hours/WFH options
- Extremely well respected within the tech and Agile community
or email Daphne on Daphne.email@example.com for a confidential discussion.