Our client is a top-tier boutique consultancy leading the charge within the DevOps/Cloud space. Established around five years ago, they have cemented themselves within the Agile community due to their work on and off the field. With a number of cutting-edge projects commencing shortly they are looking for Cloud Engineers at both a junior and senior (or somewhere in between) level to come on-board ASAP. Does this sound like you?
You’re hungry and excited by new technologies with a willingness to learn the lingo, trends and brands to beat. You’ve got a strong automation background bundled with extensive AWS experience. What they can offer you:
Career development and training is something that this client puts great emphasis on. They support employees in obtaining relevant industry certificates and all possible measures are put in place for you to reach the career goals you have. Your skills:
- Extensive experience with a range of AWS services
- Solid knowledge around IaC, in particular using Terraform
- Commercial experience with any of the following scripting and programming languages Python, Bush, Ruby, Perl or PowerShell
- Experience working with infrastructure automation tools such as Puppet, Jenkins and Ansible
- Knowledge of containerisation and relevant tools; Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Previous experience working with development teams in a large organisation
- Extensive working experience in an Agile environment
If you're looking to take your career to the next level (be it stepping into a more senior role or taking on a leadership position), I'd love to hear from you to discuss this role among others.
Please contact Dylan on (03) 9245 0603 for a confidential discussion or simply apply for immediate consideration.