About the company
A fantastic opportunity to work within a tier-one
Product House in the Melbourne community where culture, technology and customers are at the heart of the business.
In this client's environment, work is extremely fast-paced, and roles are always evolving. There's plenty of opportunity in the roadmap ahead as their millennial brand expands into the US and beyond. You’ve got to have drive, tenacity, commitment to culture, and good ideas, and you’ll find your hard work pays off with the tangible impact of your contribution as you directly shape the business. About the role
You'll be working alongside some of the best developers in the market developing a new product to bring to millions of users. Your focus will be on platform health, security, and improving features and sustainability. You will join an advanced team within one of the most astute technology leaders in the world.
Skills and Experience
- Foster the use of agile practices of Software Delivery
- Work in cross-functional Product teams responsible for the discovery, delivery and
validation of product features via microservices, APIs, web-apps
- Work with the software engineering team following our software development principles, guided by the Team Lead, Staff Engineers and Architects
- Collaborate with product managers, experience designers & business stakeholders to build efficient and reliable feature implementations that will delight our customers
- Ensure that story estimates and code reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Peer review design decisions, code, automated tests, and documentation
- Participate in the ongoing design and architecture of our evolving core platforms and services
We are seeking a highly capable Senior Software Engineer who is skilled within:
- Java & Spring
- GoLang for some bonus points!
- Strong leadership/decision-making abilities
- A passion for positive customer experience
Outside of the strong technology stack, vibrant culture, and future opportunities, the benefits are:
- Ongoing training and development with professional development leave & budgets towards certifications.
- Performance Bonus's available
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Medical, dental, vision cover
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company-wide celebrations and events: Birthday celebrations, conferences, picnics, holiday parties, meetups.
- Fully stocked drinks & food fridge in their flashy CBF office.
- Extra COVID leave.
These are highly sought-after positions, and suitable candidates will be contacted immediately. Please apply now to register your interest or give me (Natalie) a call on 9245 0600