A major consulting firm is seeking experienced data engineers (or software engineers looking to make a career pivot) for long-term projects on cloud infrastructure.
If you are looking for a diverse working environment, with flexible work and the opportunity to train and certify on current and emerging cloud technologies, this role is for you! On offer.
Skills and Experience required.
- Attractive salary packaging (including ongoing salary reviews based on performance).
- Flexible working conditions with the ability to work from home where practical.
- Continual training and in-house mentoring.
- Certification and training on Cloud technologies available.
- Active social club and industry networking.
- Supportive Management with a focus on growth.
- Internal promotion opportunities.
- Strong Programming and Coding skills with SQL are essential.
- Experience working with Python, R, and Java is a bonus.
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Service) preferred.
- Experience with Azure (ML Studio, Data Lakes) is a bonus.
- Experience building ‘big data’ pipelines, architectures, and datasets.
- Working knowledge of ML, AI, and Cognitive data capture technologies is a bonus.
If this looks like your next opportunity, click APPLY