About the company
We are working with one of the top 5 banks in Australia, they're a homegrown organization originating in Sydney but they're now developing their technology team across Melbourne as well.
As a Digital Bank, software engineering is at the core of what they do. Their engineers operate in an autonomous environment where they are empowered to “do it right” and continuously learn, becoming masters in their craft.
This client provides personal banking, wealth management, business banking, and vehicle and equipment, leasing products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and other businesses across Australia. That includes online and mobile banking, mortgages, bank accounts, credit/debit cards, online share trading, investment management and car leasing, to name just a few. About the role
Within this top-tier banking company, you will be working alongside some of the best developers in Australia. We are seeking a long-term succesful Software Engineer to help maintain and develop back-end services, consult and aid in their client's growth.
Skills and Experience
As a Software Engineer, you'll take end-to-end ownership of your product in a modern DevOps culture. You'll be responsible for architecture, design, development, testing and operations and deliver incrementally in iterative cycles. You will have an Agile mindset and keen interest in software engineering across a range of technologies.
What's in it for you:
We would be particularly interested if you have experience in any of the following:
- Modern Java
- Cloud Platforms (AWS or GCP)
- Microservices, APIs,
- SQL and NoSQL Databases,
- Event Streaming,
- Data Analytics,
- Test Driven Development,
- Continuous Delivery or Site Reliability Engineering
- Learn from the best engineers in Australia and work on market-leading products
- Be part of a team that deeply values diversity and creates space for you to be your best Use the latest cloud technologies to tackle interesting banking and finance problems
- Our work environment is modern and inclusive with a strong focus on employee experience and Flexible work options, including working from home
- Ongoing professional development and free technical certification
Highly competitive remuneration and bonuses.
The diversity of their people is one of their greatest strengths, and in combination with the inclusive environment, it enables them to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for their people, clients, shareholders and communities.
From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If their purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future is as inspiring to you as it is to them, please apply. With
the right technology, support and resources, people can work in a range of flexible ways.Benefits
These are highly sought-after positions, and suitable candidates will be contacted immediately. Please apply now to register your interest.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Bonus structure
- Ongoing training and development
- Budgets for certifications
- Flexible working arrangements
- Reimbursements for related equipment.
- Flexible hours and working arrangements