This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 1-2 years experience in a Service Desk Analyst role on a 6 month contract (with view of extension)Responsibilities
Deliver IT support services to internal users, with a high level of focus on customer service, efficiency and continual service improvement .
The team is responsible for:
- Providing the first point of contact for IT services to users.
- Provide skilled technical troubleshooting and advice to staff on general IT processes and practices
- Managing assigned Incidents and Service Requests throughout their lifecycle.
- Providing a high level of customer service and quality focus.
- 2 Years + experience in Service Desk environment or similar.
- Tertiary or TAFE qualifications in Information Technology or Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Microsoft application stack including Office 365, SCCM, AD, Exchange on prem/Online
- Experience in PowerShell scripting
- Experienced in taking calls achieving FCR
- ITIL Foundation Certification or relevant experience in and ITIL environment
- Service Now ITSM tool or equivalent (SNOW Preferrable)
If you are interested in this role, please 'apply' or send your CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org