Leading Agile house seeking Test Automation Engineer to join their organisation, highly skilled across MOBILE applications.
A strong player within the Agile community in the Australian market. Their continuing commitment to investing in emerging technologies and trends has created a need for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join their expanding team. Business & Culture:
The Organisation is an enviable force within Melbourne’s and Australia’s IT community, and they are well known as being one of the premier employers of choice. They are also known to be one of Melbourne’s best Agile houses. Along with providing an exciting and collaborative work environment, and the opportunity to work with some of the best IT professionals in the industry, they provide real investment in their employees, translating into exposure to the latest technologies and practices, large scale projects with excellent opportunities to enhance your skills. Location & Development:
You will be based at their head office in a prime location in Melbourne’s CBD, within a supportive team where relevant training and career development is on offer. Skills Required:
To be in consideration for this role you will need to have the following:
Please digest the checklist required closely, and only apply if you have the requisite skills and experience.
- Agile (Scrum), Lean Waterfall
- 5+ years’ test automation experience for testing GUIs, APIs, Mobile applications (APPIUM)
- 2+ years’ experience in leading test automation.
- Programming/Scripting Language - Java
- UI Automation Tools - Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, 5 years +
- Web Service Testing - RestAssured, Postman, SoapUI, 3 years +
- Testing Frameworks - JUnit, TestNG
- Tracking / Documentation tool - JIRA, Confluence.
- IDE’s - IntelliJ, Eclipse
- Build Tools – Maven
- Source code repositories - GIT, SVN
- Experience with Databases such as DB2
- CI and CD Experience with Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo
- Experience with Open source Java Libraries
If you are looking for a new opportunity and want to join a reputable and well-known leader, then we would love to hear from you. To apply please send your CV by clicking the APPLY
button below or call Dash
on (03)9245 0605
for a confidential chat.