This Business Analyst role provides an exciting opportunity for a pedigree candidate to be on-premise with a market-leading international organisation. The BA will be expected to liaise with external vendors, business partners and be a part of the highly skilled team that they are aligned with.
You will be working with a high-end Melbourne based consultancy that provides superior consulting options for their clientele.
This is a full-time opportunity located in the city where you will be exposed to complex projects working across some of the latest technologies. Client:
My client is a leading player and one of the most prestigious names within their industry.
In order to uplift the online component of their business to offer their customers an unrivalled online experience, they are seeking an experienced business analyst with any prior project experience around Agile delivery and working with software development teams. About You
- Previous success working as a Business Analyst within an IT project environment, infrastructure, software development, SaaS Implementation
- Experience working in a greenfield Agile delivery environment
- Confident stakeholder engagement experience including skills in managing expectations.
- Strong analytical background, ways of thinking, and a natural affinity to question why
- Strong documentation experience
- Experience leading planning workshop sessions
- Interest in improving business processes
- Consult with third-party vendors ensuring best practices are met
- Gather requirements for user stories
- Act as a champion of Agile processes
- Conduct workshops with the end-users to facilitate training
- Work across multiple business streams to ensure cross-functional needs and opportunities are effectively-identified
- Identify gaps in the process
- Someone who has worked extensively across Agile delivery and Software development
- Excellent requirement gathering skills and initiative;
- Strong process analysis skills
- SAFe Certification (highly recognised)
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong sense of urgency, being able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise effectively;
- Experience conducting workshops in order to gather business requirements
My client is delivering a host of exciting new projects that will be rolled out in the coming year. I will be looking to send CV’s straight away, as this position needs to be filled immediately.
If you feel as though you have the right set of skills and have impeccable communication, please get in contact with Dash
for a confidential conversation on (03) 9245 0605
or send me your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org