A well-established company operating within the betting and gaming sector have an immediate need for a Technical Support Analyst.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Infrastructure support team with the day to day installation and maintenance of hardware and software along with contributing to a high performing, customer-focused Service Desk.
This role is an excellent opportunity to kick start your IT career with a real emphasis on training and development and mentoring from a terrific manager.
The ideal person for this position will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude and customer service skills
- Experience providing Level 1&2 technical support
- Technical IT degree
- A good base technical knowledge of desktops/laptops, printers and telephony
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Knowledge of OS and Application deployments using SCCM
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues in a Windows-based environment (Office Suite, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows OS/Servers)
- 2+ years of experience in a service desk/ desktop support role
This is a great role to kick start and develop your career in an excellent business within a close-knit IT team reporting to a highly supportive manager.
Apply now and Robyn will be in touch to discuss further.