This role is an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer specialising in Azure technologies to join a global Technology company based in Melbourne. The role is contract paying between $800 - $900 per day. This role is new and purely based on their cloud growth. The Company
A leading Technology company are looking for a permanent DevOps Engineer due to their teams growth. This company is a technology company who have global cloud capability. Heavily invested in the latest technologies, the company in hand are a cloud first company, looking to implement technologies such as Kubernetes (AKS), Databricks, Azure DevOps, Azure functions, Terraform & Docker. About You:
Are you an advocate of Cloud Engineering? Do you focus on automation? Are you passionate about Microsoft technologies? Do you embrace security practices and see infrastructure as code?Skills/Technology
- Experience with Azure cloud based infrastructure
- Experience with build and deployments
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, ARM templates)
- Experience across Kubernetes (AKS)
- Any experience with tools such as Azure functions or Azure Databricks is a bonus.
If you are interested in the role above, please apply below.